Thursday, March 10, 2011

Week 8 and 9

So week 8 ended with a big surprise...I put on 1.6 lbs or so.  I was shocked when I stepped on the scale because I thought I would break the 200 mark for the first time in many years.  I'm not really sure why I put on weight unless it was muscle.  The week prior I lost 2.2 pounds and the only change I made to my diet plan was 25g of protein before bed.  I'll blame it on that and consider it muscle gain.

Week 9 was much better.  I lost 3.2 lbs, the most since losing water weight in the first few weeks.  My change...one less meal per day.  I stopped eatting a second lunch at 4pm and just had 25g protein.  Surprisingly, I don't get massive hunger pains like I thought I would.  Now I am pretty hungry come lunch and dinner but nothing that warrants cheating on the diet.  The results pay off too.  I'm very interested to see how this Saturday turns out...maybe 197 lbs ????

No comments:

Post a Comment