Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cheat day sadness

Saturday the 5th my wife and I had no big plans.  An old college buddy was in town and asked me to meet him out for some drinks.  It was noon.  You can tell where this is heading.  Long story short, my wife and I met up with two friends and drank the afternoon away.  What?  We're allowed to on cheat day.  The sad thing is that we had this great day of fatting planned (pizza, calzones, ice cream, etc) and didn't eat the whole day after breakfast!  Probably is the main reason why we don't remember much of the night.  The funny thing is how bad you feel the next day for blowing your cheat day.  We're allowed to eat whatever we want, yet all we did was drink beer all day.  Rumor has it I was eatting something at a bar that we were kicked out of but due to heavy drinking that report cannot be confirmed nor denied.  Perhaps I was eatting someone else's food and that led to the boot.  No credit card charges though!  Cheat days are hilarious in this sense.  You start planning on Monday what you want to eat on Saturday.  Don't blow it!

No comments:

Post a Comment